Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cooking Night #9 - FALL FOOD

Come one, come all! Get your pumpkin, here! Some butternut squash too! In October, Fall was in the air - and we definitely made some harvest - inspired food. Yeah!

Sarah Wooley was our sweet hostess!
AND - get ready, cuz we made a TON TON TON of food this month . . . 
I'm pretty sure it's an actual fact that the minute the weather starts to cool - it is human nature to get heating up in the kitchen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. ;)

Kami made Raisin Bran Muffins


Help - no idea who made these


Sarah made amazing corn bread


Help me again (this is WHY I try to post our event SHORTLY after they happen . . .)


Zucchini muffins - again, WHO???


Sarah made Pumpkin Lasagna! 
(That is NOT a typo, people!) :)


Torrey made Pumpkin, Potato Chowder . . . IN A PUMPKIN! Hot stuff, right there!


This was fabulous, can't remember who made it. OH! Sydney, I think???


Ham and Bean Soup - an awesome anonymous woman . . .???


Kami made Pumpkin Lentil Soup


Chelsia made Butternut Squash BRUSCHETTA! So so great!


Hmmmm???


The remaining few at the end. We had a GREAT turn out, though! I think it was our most well-attended to date! New face: Hayley Paige! Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment